top of page

Gas safe certificates

Gas Safety Certificates For Landlords CP12

  • 1 h
  • 45 British pounds
  • Brighton

Service Description

A Gas Safety Certificate is necessary for every gas appliance. Every gas item in your rental property requires a Gas Safety Certificate, or CP12, from you as the landlord. Each individual certificate must be renewed yearly as it is a legal requirement. Without them, you run the danger of receiving a heavy punishment, and tenants might not be able to use the equipment safely. The good news is that will take care of your Gas Safety Certificates each year. 1 Watch out for these indicators. We advise that you have your gas appliance serviced and checked yearly . Your appliance is malfunctioning if. *A floppy yellow flame rather than a clean blue flame. *The pilot light is intermittent. *Window condensation getting worse.

Contact Details

  • Brighton, UK

bottom of page